Home > Cannot Determine > Cannot Determine The Java Ee Module Type For
Cannot Determine The Java Ee Module Type For
The current state of this project is 'Failed', with reason 'Build Failed'. so a jar full of Entity classes is NOT an EJB jar... I >> thought the server would present a better message in this situation. > > I filed https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=2381to > track this. > can you please tell me what should i do Tired of useless tips? http://skimwp.org/cannot-determine/cannot-determine-the-java-ee-module-type.php
Install Netbean build 09/10/2007 with glassfish V2 58g build 2. For more information please visit http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html, and/or contact the folk at [email protected] Error message: The system cannot find the file specified. em.persist(room1); does nothing Most probably this has to do with your configuration of transaction management. Clicking Here
Gump Run 12000005122012, vmgump.apache.org:vmgump:12000005122012 Gump E-mail Identifier (unique within run) #46. *********************************************************** G U M P [[email protected]]: Project kahadb (in module activemq) failed To whom it may engage... You can not post a blank message. posted 7 years ago The simplest thing to do to make it verify in net beans is to create your entity, then right click on it and generate a session bean I'll try NetBeans 6.5 when it's released.
Comment 3 fkjaekel 2008-10-01 12:22:07 UTC I have 1 Web module and two EJB modules. Comment 5 Vince Kraemer 2008-10-01 20:46:04 UTC Yes. I am going to close this as worksforme since I could not replicate the issue. Gump Run 12000005122012, vmgump.apache.org:vmgump:12000005122012 Gump E-mail Identifier (unique within run) #45. *********************************************************** G U M P [[email protected]]: Project santuario (in module santuario) failed To whom it may engage...
So, NB team should solve this problem at their end as well. - Sahoo Show Sanjeeb Sahoo added a comment - 31/Aug/06 8:20 PM A message like "no -ejb-jar found and My Persistence Unit is "MyPu" and these are its contents :
oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider jdbc/GrandHotel false We recommend upgrading to the latest Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox. In reply to this post by vince kraemer vince kraemer wrote: > vince kraemer wrote: >> Okay... >> >> There are a couple problems... >> >> 1.
After much agony I also found that I needed to annotate the session bean class with something like this : @SomeSuch(mappedName="MyJNDIName") // I left the details at the academy With that Bug148414 - com.sun.enterprise.admin.common.exception.DeploymentException Summary: com.sun.enterprise.admin.common.exception.DeploymentException Status: RESOLVED WORKSFORME Product: serverplugins Classification: Unclassified Component: Sun Appserver 9 Version: 6.x Hardware: All All Priority: P3 (vote) TargetMilestone: 6.x Assigned To: Vince Kraemer QA Sponsored by NetBeans IDE NetBeans Platform Plugins Docs & Support Community Partners HOME / Bugzilla [?] | New | Browse | Search | Reports | Help | Log In First Last Terms Privacy Security Status Help You can't perform that action at this time.
For more information please visit http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html, and/or contact the folk at [email protected] http://netbeans-org.1045718.n5.nabble.com/Deploying-application-in-domain-failed-Cannot-determine-the-Java-EE-module-type-for-td2889169.html gump-general | 4 years ago | [email protected] java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/2/project/LUCENE [get] Can't get https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/2/project/LUCENE to /srv/gump/public/workspace/lucene-java/lucene/build/docs/changes/jiraVersionList.json BUILD FAILED /srv/gump/public/workspace/lucene-java/lucene/build.xml:524: The following error occurred while Action: Check the spelling. For more information please visit http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html, and/or contact the folk at [email protected]
The following annotations (debug/informational/warning/error messages) were provided: -WARNING- Overriding Maven settings: [/srv/gump/public/workspace/castor/xml/gump_mvn_settings.xml] -DEBUG- (Apache Gump generated) Apache Maven Settings in: /srv/gump/public/workspace/castor/xml/gump_mvn_settings.xml -INFO- Failed with reason build failed -DEBUG- Maven POM in: navigate to this website You signed out in another tab or window. This issue affects 1 projects, and has been outstanding for 60 runs. Please refer to /srv/gump/public/workspace/castor/xml/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results. [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 24 seconds [INFO] Finished at:
- You Just need to do some configurations of the transaction manager.
- In the output of the project can see: <<<<< init: deps-jar: Created dir: /NetBeansProjects/testEntityFromDBAlone/build/jar Copying 1 file to /NetBeansProjects/testEntityFromDBAlone/build/jar Copying 2 files to /NetBeansProjects/testEntityFromDBAlone/build/jar/META-INF Compiling 12 source files to /NetBeansProjects/testEntityFromDBAlone/build/jar compile:
- The following annotations (debug/informational/warning/error messages) were provided: -WARNING- Overriding Maven settings: [/srv/gump/public/workspace/google-guava/gump_mvn_settings.xml] -DEBUG- (Apache Gump generated) Apache Maven Settings in: /srv/gump/public/workspace/google-guava/gump_mvn_settings.xml -INFO- Failed with reason build failed -DEBUG- Maven POM in:
- java.io.IOException: Cannot determine the Java EE module type for /tmp/EJBModule2/dist/EJBModule2.jar at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.PluggableArchivistsHelper.getArchivistForArchive(PluggableArchivistsHelper.java:124) at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.PluggableArchivistsHelper.getArchivistForArchive(PluggableArchivistsHelper.java:85) at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.PluggableArchivistsHelper.getArchivistForArchive(PluggableArchivistsHelper.java:97) at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.ArchivistFactory.getArchivistForArchive(ArchivistFactory.java:84) at com.sun.enterprise.tools.verifier.VerificationHandler.initStandalone(VerificationHandler.java:191) at com.sun.enterprise.tools.verifier.VerificationHandler.
(VerificationHandler.java:96) at com.sun.enterprise.tools.verifier.Verifier.verify(Verifier.java:127) at com.sun.enterprise.tools.verifier.Verifier.main(Verifier.java:101) OptionsSort By NameSort By DateAscendingDescendingDownload
- Description davisn 2007-09-12 01:51:07 UTC -Failed to deploy an EJB 1.5 module, which has entity classes from default derby database, to a glassfish V2 server.
- While NB team can get this bug fixed in GlassFish, they may not have that much say in other appserver environment.
- Comment 3 nouar38 2007-09-13 15:20:50 UTC was able to reproduce on: NB 6.0 200709111200 (and 0912) & jdk 1.6u1 & solaris-sparc with Java EE 1.5 EJB project with only one Entity
- For more information please visit http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html, and/or contact the folk at [email protected]
- legolas wood wrote: > Last sub step of Step 1. > > /* > See All We've Accomplished Thus Far > > Let's see what the GlassFish EJB3 Container does with
- This is an automated request, but not an unsolicited one.
Join us to help others who have the same bug. For reference only, the following projects are affected by this: - santuario : XML-Signature Syntax and Processing - santuario-tests : XML-Signature Syntax and Processing - wss4j : WS-FX Project - wss4j-test Does the persistence unit connect to the database and create the ROOMS table I need, or must I do that elsewhere in code?
NOTE: you may need to delete the build.xml and nbproject\build-impl.xml files from all the projects before you open them in 6.5, since it looks like the undeploy on clean is dependent
I didn't do that for EJBs since I usually use spring. If so where in the Netbeans landscape does the entity class file and the persistence unit belong? can some one help me.? posted 7 years ago Dan Kempten wrote:However it still does not write, although it can read records I enter by hand from another source.
I created it at File > New Project > Enterprise > Enterprise Application. The beta version is crashing for me. You signed in with another tab or window. http://skimwp.org/cannot-determine/cannot-determine-dependencies-of-module-vmxnet.php Hi Thank you for reading my post.
Comment 8 fkjaekel 2008-10-06 14:30:29 UTC I've worked for some days with build 200810011401. I > thought the server would present a better message in this situation. Note that the set of available module types depends on the IntelliJ IDEA edition being used (Community or Ultimate) and also on which plugins are currently enabled.Module typeDescriptionEditionsJava ModuleEncapsulates core functionality The only thing that happened sometimes was a random bug with clean and build, where the projects where not recognized between each other, causing lots of compilation errors.
Clean and Build has some bad interactions with GF directory deployment and Windows. Accept & Close Send feedbackIntelliJ IDEA 2016.2 HelpKeymap:Windows/Linux DefaultGNOMEKDEXWinEmacsJBuilderVisual StudioNetBeans 6.5EclipseDefault (Mac OS X 10.5+)Mac OS XEclipse (Mac OS X)IntelliJ IDEA Classic (Mac OS X)XcodeVisual StudioReSharperReSharper (Mac OS X)Emacs (Mac OS For example, an application client jar should include the proper manifest file entry, and an ejb jar should contain at least one EJB. /NetBeansProjects/testEntityFromDBAlone/nbproject/build-impl.xml:350: Deployment error: The module has not been thanks ADM1064:The upload file at [H:\TEMP\s1astempnbdserver-908438355\quiz-ejb.jar] exists and will be overwritten.
Gump Run 12000005122012, vmgump.apache.org:vmgump:12000005122012 Gump E-mail Identifier (unique within run) #41. *********************************************************** G U M P [[email protected]]: Project lucene-java-analyzers-test (in module lucene-java) failed To whom it may engage... vbk legolas wood wrote: > Hi > Thank you for reading my post. > I amusing Netbeans 5.5 , glassfish v2 b33 and i tried to follow > http://weblogs.java.net/blog/bleonard/archive/2006/03/elvis_meet_netb_1.html > > Alaa Nassef Ranch Hand Posts: 471 I like... Or are you saying that I can never verify it under Netbeans?
I found that the two interfaces for the session bean were not annotated at all and 2. There are no comprehensive examples of Entities (beans), only innumerable session beans. From here EJB3+ entity beans (@Entity) are POJOs and should be packaged as library jar. This is an automated request, but not an unsolicited one.
For more information please visit http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html, and/or contact the folk at [email protected]